Shamanism is the oldest known spiritual practice in the world and is still practiced by indigenous people on every continent today, including Native Americans. While there are many different rituals, one commonality is that the shaman acts as a catalyst between this world and the spirit realm.
Shaman Elizabeth has found the practice of shamanism to be life changing. The connection to the Divine power has opened her mind to the wonders of the unseen world, which affects every aspect of our lives and even the entire universe. Through shamanism, She has learned that we are all connected—the earth, sky, nature, animals, winged and sea creatures, and mankind—singing one song of unending love.
Here is a short overview of shamanic journeying:
- During a shamanic journey, a shaman/practitioner uses a visionary process to travel to the spirit realm to request healings, receive divine messages, help guide lost souls home (psychopomp) and commune with nature/universe.
- In the spirit realm, a shaman/practitioner interacts with spirit guides, ancestors, spirits of people from this world, angels, and enlightened beings.
- Power animals act as protectors and guides for the shaman. They can be a part of a person’s journeys for many lifetimes or brief periods during which their archetype power is needed.
- The spirit realm has three “worlds”: the lower, middle and upper. None of the realms are better than the others; they simply offer different experiences that are appropriate for different circumstances.
Private lessons are taught with a minimum of three sessions. You can choose to take the three 90-minute lessons all together and make a day of it, or spread them out over days or weeks.
The in-person lessons are taught in my office in Cary, North Carolina.
What you will learn (lessons are personalized based on skill level):
Lesson 1: Understanding shamanic journeying; finding your power animal in the spirit realm.
Lesson 2: Exploring the lower and/or middle spirit realm.
Lesson 3: Meeting your spirit guide; exploring the upper spirit realm, and explaining the healing process.
To purchase the beginner lesson package, click here.
Bring a friend and split the cost!
Wear comfortable clothing and bring a bandanna, blanket and notebook to record your journeys.
- Soul Retrieval
- Energetic Body Restoration
- Death and Dying (psychopomp) — helping people cross over from the physical world to the spiritual realm
- Weather Shamanism
To schedule an advanced lesson, click here.
A workshop is usually held annually. To receive updates, please subscribe to the mailing list.
“Elizabeth is an AWESOME Shamanic Journey leader and teacher.”
— Kerry Jon Gramse, Pennsylvania
“I can’t believe the miracle that I have experienced since the first workshop I attended 2 1/2 weeks ago. Since yesterday, I have felt better than I have ever felt in my entire life!”
— Robin F., Raleigh, North Carolina
“To realize one’s destiny is a person’s only obligation.”
— The Alchemist
Raleigh, Garner, Clayton, Apex, Smithfield, NC, North Carolina