If you’re interested in learning how to shamanic journey (shamanism), consider taking lessons.
Remote and In-person Lessons Available. To schedule a session, click here.
Upcoming Group Workshop in October | Raleigh, NC
To sign up or learn more about this workshop, click here.
Shamanism is the oldest known spiritual practice in the world and is still practiced by indigenous people on every continent today, including Native Americans. While there are many different rituals, one commonality is that the shaman acts as a catalyst between this world and the spirit realm.
Shaman Elizabeth has found the practice of shamanism to be life changing. The connection to the Divine power has opened her mind to the wonders of the unseen world, which affects every aspect of our lives and even the entire universe. Through shamanism, She has learned that we are all connected—the earth, sky, nature, animals, winged and sea creatures, and mankind—singing one song of unending love.
Here is a short overview of shamanic journeying:
- During a shamanic journey, a shaman/practitioner uses a visionary process to travel to the spirit realm to request healings, receive divine messages, help guide lost souls home (psychopomp) and commune with nature/universe.
- In the spirit realm, a shaman/practitioner interacts with spirit guides, ancestors, spirits of people from this world, angels, and enlightened beings.
- Power animals act as protectors and guides for the shaman. They can be a part of a person’s journeys for many lifetimes or brief periods during which their archetype power is needed.
- The spirit realm has three “worlds”: the lower, middle and upper. None of the realms are better than the others; they simply offer different experiences that are appropriate for different circumstances.
You can choose either 90-minute lessons taken over several weeks or months (recommend a minimum of three), or attend an all-day session or workshop.
In-person lessons are taught in the Raleigh metro area, North Carolina.
Remote lessons are taught via Skype/Facetime video conferencing or by phone.
What you will learn (lessons are personalized so yours may differ slightly):
Lesson 1: Understanding shamanic journeying; finding your power animal in the spirit realm
Lesson 2: Exploring the lower spirit realm
Lesson 3: Meeting your spirit guide; exploring the upper spirit realm
Lesson 4: Understanding the healing process; performing a healing
- Soul Retrieval
- Energetic Body Restoration
- Death and Dying (psychopomp) — helping people cross over from the physical world to the spiritual realm
- Weather Shamanism
Wear comfortable clothing and bring a bandanna, blanket and notebook to record your journeys.
Bring a friend and split the cost! Evening appointments are available by arrangement.
To schedule a lesson, click here.
A workshop is usually held annually. To receive updates, please subscribe to the mailing list.
“Elizabeth is an AWESOME Shamanic Journey leader and teacher.”
— Kerry Jon Gramse, Pennsylvania
“I can’t believe the miracle that I have experienced since the first workshop I attended 2 1/2 weeks ago. Since yesterday, I have felt better than I have ever felt in my entire life!”
— Robin F., Raleigh, North Carolina
“To realize one’s destiny is a person’s only obligation.”
— The Alchemist
Raleigh, Garner, Clayton, Apex, Smithfield, NC, North Carolina