Elizabeth was raised in a Christian home, but lost her faith in her early twenties. For over a decade, she searched for something to fill the void, eventually discovering Native American spirituality (shamanism). Through this spiritual practice, she unexpectedly became a catalyst for healing and miracles. These events led her back to a belief in a higher power.
Always drawn to the spiritual side of life, Elizabeth began her shamanic path in Michigan where she learned to shamanic journey with a certified Sandra Ingerman instructor. Elizabeth continued her studies through the Foundation for Shamanic Studies for shamanic journeying, soul retrieval, and death and dying (psychopomp), but her major source of learning has been from her spirit guides, who offer limitless guidance and lessons on living a more spiritual life. She is also a student of A Course in Miracles, which she has found to be a perfect companion for shamanism.
Principles of Integrity
- Shaman Elizabeth works in sacred alliance with Spirit, and asks to be guided by that Source, and not her own ego.
- She recognize the wholeness inherent in every person who comes to her for healing.
- She is mindful of speech, thought, and action and their impact in the present as well as the future and past.
- She works with compassion and non-judgment.
- She maintains clients’ privacy.